The yax.im Jabber service is a non-commercial project run by volunteers, and it can be used free of charge. Its primary aim is to make private decentralized communication more accessible. There are no availability guarantees and high-traffic commercial use is not supported.
We reserve the right to delete accounts that have not been used for 6 months or longer (though we have not made use of this right yet).
You are not allowed to use the yax.im server for:
- activities that are illegal in the EU or the USA (or solicitation of those activities)
- activities that harm the Jabber ecosystem, Jabber servers (including this
one), or users. Examples of forbidden activities:
- unsolicited mass messages
- denial of service attacks
- exploitation of vulnerabilities
- activities that impose an undue burden on this server, negatively affecting the availability for other users (please ask for permission if you plan to do high-traffic activities)
Accounts that violate these rules will be deleted without prior notice.